Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2 Months!

Jane turned 2 months last week! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I love being able to play with her, hold her, and cuddle with her. It has been a little bit of a rough month. We have all been sick, as I already described, Jane started to not want to take naps or go to bed. It has made me think about schedules and routines a little bit. So we are trying out a different napping schedules and bedtime routines. Even when she's been crying, we still love our little Jane! Here are some things she's been doing this month:
  • Hold my finger
  • Pull my hair (definitely not my favorite)
  • Smile at us
  • Sit in her swing and stare down the animals on the mobile
  • She has officially moved to 3 month clothes! (The newborn clothes still fit, they are just too short!)
  • Sleeping in her crib at night
  • Talking to us
  • Discovering her tongue and hands (Her tongue is out of her mouth half of the time and her hands are in her mouth the other half!)
I can't wait to see how much she grows in the next month (She's already started to lift her head up while lying on her stomach and the beginnings of rolling over!) We love her so much and are so glad that she is a part of our family!

(It was hard to get a picture of her smiling because every time I brought out the camera to take a picture she would just stare at the camera. I guess she thought it was interesting to look at, resulting in no pictures of her smiling.)


This is how she looks a lot right now, with her tongue out of her mouth!


2 Months
1 Month

1 comment: