Tuesday, May 31, 2011

An Experiment

Some people are blessed with beautiful, clear, smooth skin on their face... I am not one of them. I have been battling acne for something around 10 years and am still fighting. I know that I need to wash my face, and use products to help it. The problem is which ones? There are so many different products out there that tell us that they will clear your face from acne in no time. The problem is, I am skeptical about all of them! I know that they are all good products and that some work better on one person's face than another's. That's why I'm afraid to pick one and try it because I don't know if it will be one that will work on my face. Honestly, my face has not been very good in this aspect the couple of months and I wanted to do something about it. So Adam and I have been looking at different products that I have the options of using. We've looked at everything from Proactive to Skin ID, to Exposed, to just the normal stuff that they sell at every Walmart and Target. The conclusion that we came to was that my face is not terrible enough to get the supposedly "really good" stuff. So we just went to Target to see what we could find that looked like it would be effective. We came away with this:

 
It seemed like a pretty good combination of products and had some good ingredients in them. I have only been using them for a few days and so far I am pretty pleased. But the real test will be how it is over time. This is my current experiment and I will let you all know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment