Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Success!

On Sunday I successfully made dinner in a crock pot. I have been scared to use the one that we got for our wedding because I do not really know how to cook in one. I've always heard that it's really easy, but I just didn't know quite what to do and how they work. I am beginning to understand thanks to my friend Kylie Pond. I still need to figure out more things to do with the crock pot, but I am on my way!

I didn't take a picture of our food in the crock pot, but it looked something like this
                                          
If anyone has any good crock pot recipes that they want to give, me I would appreciate them greatly! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, I'm totally not a crock pot cooker! Hopefully I'll figure out how to use ours on my own one of these days:)

    ReplyDelete