Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our Life...

This semester of school done! School finished for both of us last week and we are so excited to not have to worry about school and homework and things like that. We have a wonderful 2 weeks before our summer school class starts. We are taking a class through MCC online this summer. It is an exploratory writing, or Katie Wilson's description, a journal writing class. This will be my last general class to take before I graduate next May!
I am still working at the JacksCard Office at NAU and Adam is working at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They are both good jobs that give us money to live. We bought two games last week that are pretty fun. One is called Water Works. (Does anybody remember that computer games where you had to build the pipe to a certain spot before the green slime came through the pipe? That's kind of what this game is like) It uses cards to build pipes and you are racing against the other players to build your pipe to the right length first.
The next game that we got (Adam LOVES this game) is National Geographic Global Pursuit. The idea is you basically have cards that form maps of the world and there are 4 different types of maps. You can build one big map, or 4 little ones. You try to build the maps and answer trivia questions, trying to earn points. Whoever has the most points win! Adam is really good at this game (since he's taken 2 semester of geography) and me... I'm not so good. But I'm learning!
This has been our life recently. It's nothing special, but we have tons of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You started a new blog! I feel lame that this is how I mostly know what's going on in your life. We need to be real friends and not just work friends. Deal?

    ReplyDelete