Monday, January 28, 2013

1 Month!

Jane turned one month a few weeks ago! I can't believe how the time has flown. The first month was a great one of just us three (no school or work) where we were just able to spend time as a new family. Jane has been such a great baby. We feel so lucky to have her as part of our family.

Here are some things that Jane is doing:

  • Sleeping 5 hours during the night (at least)
  • Looking around at the pictures on the wall, curtains, or anything that attracts her attention (she LOVES this)
  • Talks to us (uses her voice to do something that's not cry)
  • Kicks her legs like crazy!
We can't believe how much she has grown already and we know that she just going to keep growing.


Adam started school back up again and is gone most of the day. Jane and I are able to spend a lot of time together because of this. I am so glad that I am able to stay home with Jane and strengthen the bond that we have already developed. 

Here are some pictures of her at one month!











We sure do love you Jane!

1 comment:

  1. Wow a whole month, I didn't realize it had been that long--I need to meet this girl! She's so precious, Rachel:)

    ReplyDelete