Friday, December 7, 2012

Due Date

Last Thursday was my last day of working at the JacksCard Office. I was so excited and yet I think I will come to see that I miss it in a way. I have been working at the office for the past 3 years, so it has been a big part of my life. I have made so many new friends as well as strengthened my friendship with some old friends. I have learned a lot about how to be a good employee as well as a supervisor. I know that I have grown through this job and am so grateful for the experiences that it gave me.

So my due date has come and gone. Actually, it was about 3 weeks ago our doctor changed my due date to November 30th. So my due date was actually a week ago today (yes, I am a week over due). Now that I am not working, I am pretty much just playing the waiting game. I am trying to keep my days full and somewhat productive. I can't wait till it's time to meet our little girl!

2 comments:

  1. I hope she comes soon! Going over your due date is no fun!! Praying for the three of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachel I hope everything goes well! I'm sure it will happen really soon:) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete