A few days ago, I got a message from my good friend Lauri (miss you lots!) asking for some baby bump pictures. Well, here are a few from the last little while!
25 Weeks
29 Weeks
Today!!! 33 weeks (pretty much)
Lately, it's been school and work. I am done working full time and now only work in the mornings. That means that I have more time to relax, sleep, and get some things done before our little girl comes! Adam has been wrapped up in school and work. Last week he was able to go to LA for the weekend with one of his classes to study the planning that's gone into the city and surrounding areas. The first day it rained all day, so he didn't have as much fun. But the following days got more and more fun and he learned a lot! I was able to go to Mesa to spend that weekend with my family while he was gone. It was fun to be able to see my family (it had been a couple of months) and spend time with them. It was a fun weekend for both of us, but I am definitely glad to be back with him!
So I am due in a little less than 2 months. It's coming up so fast! We went to the doctor a couple of days ago and she said that everything is looking and sounding great! Her head is even down and in position (now hopefully she doesn't move). Today I was thinking about all that I've gone through and all that I will go through just to bring this child of God into the world. I imagined bringing her into the world and the first time that I will get to hold her. I had what I imagine was just a glimpse of the love that I will have for this baby girl when she comes into the world. And it made me think of the very small likeness it is to our Heavenly Father's love for us as His children. I am so glad that I am able to have a family and bring children into this world.



No comments:
Post a Comment