Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Results are in...

The results of the people that guessed were:

Girl - 4
Boy - 2

Thanks for going along and playing everyone! However, we have the REAL results. The ones that the ultrasound technician gave us... Big stuff. She could tell after looking for just a couple minutes while doing other things with the ultrasound. Pretty amazing if you ask me. She said that everything looks great and our little baby is growing very healthy. She also said that our baby's in the 72nd percentile in size (i think), which makes sense because I'm a little bit taller (meaning not 4 ft tall). The very last thing that she did was tell us that we are having....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


A Little Girl!

We are so excited! We weren't really hoping for one over the other. We're more excited about just knowing a little bit more about the child of God that we are bringing to this earth. Now we can bond with her a little bit more and prepare ourselves a little bit more. 

I think that the best part was seeing Adam's face beaming at the thought of having a little girl. He's been saying that he's going to have the hardest time saying no to her (although I'm sure he'll do fine). He can't wait to start decorating the baby's room and preparing everything even more know that we know it's a little girl. Adam was even able to feel her kick this morning as we were laying in bed. He got so excited. "Did she just kick?!" "Uh, yes." "I felt her!" I love Adam.


No comments:

Post a Comment