Hello again! Life has been busy with work this month and I haven't had too much going on. We spent one weekend with my Dad's side of the family in a little cabin. It was so much fun seeing family, playing card games, and seeing my nieces and nephew. Another weekend was a reunion for my Mom's side. We went camping for a couple of days near a little cave with water running in it. There was a tunnel to climb through (with some tight squeezes). It was so much fun to spend time outside and with family (I'll try to be better at taking pictures next time). Besides that... we have the date of our anatomy ultrasound! I am very excited and can't wait to find out a little more about our bundle of joy. The date is July 24th (also my brother's birthday!). A lot of people have been asking if I have a preference or want one over the other and the answer is not really. Obviously I will love our baby no matter what the gender. I grew up with mostly sisters, so I feel like I would know how to take care of a girl better, but that's probably not true. There are also benefits of having the oldest being a boy or a girl in my opinion. I'm just excited to be starting our family.
Because I want to do something fun on my blog for a change, I want to play a guess the gender game! Sorry there won't be a prize, just the satisfaction of knowing that you guessed right. I'm more just interested in hearing everyone's guesses. If you want to play, leave a comment!
And to end, here's a picture of my belly today at 17 weeks!
Yeah, I get to be the first to guess! My guess is a boy. Good luck with your pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteYour belly is so cute Rachel!! :) And I'm gonna guess a girl even though most of my guesses with people recently have been wrong. Haha.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing a girl! And I wish I looked as cute as you do when I am pregnant!
ReplyDeleteTJ says boy, but I say girl :) He's got this knack though...
ReplyDeleteAww I love it rachel! I guess girl... There has been a lot of boys going around so it's probably time for some girls!
ReplyDelete