Saturday, May 12, 2012

Big Day!

So yesterday was a BIG DAY! I graduated from NAU!!! I am so excited, even though it hasn't sunk in yet. Sometimes I felt like I couldn't do it because I did not have ANY mental energy left. But I stuck it out, didn't get terrible grades, and made it! I graduated with a BA in Music. 



To celebrate, most of my family came into town and so did some of Adam's. We went to the ceremony and all made our way back to our apartment for dinner. Not only were we celebrating my graduation, but it was also Adam's birthday! It was so much fun to be able to spend time with family. The next day we went on a hike up by snowbowl and then ate lunch in the trees.

Also, while family was in town we spilled the big news. We're going to have a baby!  I'm due Dec. 6th! We are so excited and cannot wait! We do have pictures from our ultrasound, but they are not on the computer. So, pictures to follow!

That's our life in a nutshell right now but I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, double congratulations!! I'm excited for you, that's such amazing news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on EVERYTHING Rachel!!! I'm so excited for you and Adam!! :) And yay for graduating!! And I can't wait to see ultrasound pictures! Also, how many weeks along are you??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo!!! :) How're you feeling so far? Good I hope!! So so exciting!!

      Delete