March 12, Adam and I celebrated our first anniversary! To celebrate, we got out of town to have some fun. The first day, we went to the zoo, something that we've been wanting to do for a while. It was so much fun! (and hot)... It was fun to be able to just be together and not have to think about school. My favorite was the giraffe and Adam's was the gibbons because they were swinging around like monkeys! Here are some more animals that we really enjoyed.
![]() |
![]() |
That night we went to Arribas for dinner. It was delicious! (But I like most mexican food) It was nice to be sitting down inside after walking around the zoo all day and just to be together. The next day we head to north Phoenix to go to the Musical Instrument Museum (The MIM). Needless to say, I forgot my camera that day and couldn't take pictures off all of the cool instruments. The museum was so. much. FUN. (I'm a music nerd) Yes, we did spend more time at the museum than at the zoo. They give you a headset for your self-guided tour as you walk around the museum. When you walked by an exhibit, the headset would detect where you're at and start playing music by the instruments. Each room was a different continent, with the different countries in each continent. Basically I loved it and everyone should go there!!! (Their website is themim.org)

That night we took the lightrail to downtown Tempe where we walked down Mill Ave and around Tempe Town Lake. It was beautiful. It was dark so it was hard to get a good picture, but the lights are breathtaking.

The rest of the week was spent with family, shopping, laughing, and playing Super Mario. I love having Spring Break to help me get through the rest of the semester. But more importantly, I love my husband more than anything!



Happy One Year Anniversary! :] What a fun day/weekend! That museum does sound super cool! Race and I will have to go sometime! And I love your wedding pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love taking the time to explore your own home :) It looks like you guys had tons of fun! Happy late anniversary!
ReplyDelete