Thursday, November 3, 2011

We moved! A few weeks ago Adam and I moved from our tiny one bedroom apartment to a two bedroom on campus. We have so much more room and I love it!We even have a room for the desk (and currently the piano) to be in. My favorite part is actually having a kitchen now (before it was a wall). We are in the process of really organizing and settling in still, so I will post some pictures when that's done.

Other than that, we've been really busy. I'm at school or work (or doing homework) for a good part of every day. Adam got a job on campus and quit Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I love having him home every night with me now. I love Adam and I'm so thankful for him and everything that he does for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment