Sunday, November 6, 2011
First Day of Snow
I have been through 3 winters in Flagstaff. However, this does not mean that I like it. Each winter I become less and less excited about the winter and the cold and the snow. This year when I woke up on Saturday and saw a good layer of snow everything I was not too happy about it. I didn't have too much time to think about the snow yesterday because I was at the NAU Orchestra Festival all day. However, today I was driving home from church alone (Adam was doing stuff for his calling) and I just could not shake off how pretty the city looked with the snow on. It is the day after, which means that the snow has not turned black from dirt but it has been moved off of the roads and sidewalks. I am so thankful for the nature that surrounds me and for the peace that it gives to my life. Our Heavenly Father has made everything in the universe for men because He loves us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment