The next day we finished our drive to Mesa where we spent some time with my family. As we passed into Arizona, I didn't think I would ever be so excited to be in Arizona.
That weekend we had a family get-together where all of my family was there at the same time (doesn't happen all that often anymore). I had a blast playing with my cute nieces and nephew, talking to my family, and shopping with my younger sisters. We finally headed back up to Flagstaff that Monday night to get back to real life.
Looking back on the trip, I had a blast and it was totally worth it! I did not like being away from that much and eating out that often also, but it gives me more of a reason to cook now. This was really a once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity and I am so glad that we took it! Everyone needs to take a vacation sometime!

No comments:
Post a Comment