Last month our car decided to roll off of the hill our apartment parking is on and land straddling a sidewalk and a detaining wall, with the trunk smashed into a tree. Looking back it was quite amusing seeing how it landed. We are baffled at how it happened because the emergency brake was on, even after it rolled, and I had sat in the car or around it and got Jane out of the car after it had been parked the last time I drove it.
Considering the car was deemed totaled by our insurance, we went in search of a new car! Luckily we were able to find one fairly fast in the valley. And now we are the proud owners of a 2006 Nissan Sentra! It has some cool features that our focus didn't have, like power windows and doors, a spoiler (Not that we were looking for it), and a 6 CD changer. I love being able to access so many CDs at one time, so that I don't have to change the CD while driving. It's been a fun change and we are loving our new car!
 |
| The towing guy was really excited for the challenge of getting this up from here. |
 |
| This isn't our car. It's a picture I found online, but this is pretty much how it looks! |
No comments:
Post a Comment